Our AFLAC Supplemental Plan
AFLAC supplemental policies pay cash benefits directly to the insured. Employees choose the policy(s) that best suit their needs and have the premiums payroll deducted. AFLAC pays you directly, regardless of any other insurance you may have.
Advantages to Employers:
- Products that enhance your current benefits plan with NO direct cost to the company. Premiums are paid by employee through payroll deduction.
- Aflac plans help employers save on FICA taxes when offered on a pre-tax basis.
- Aflac can help reduce medical premiums by allowing companies the flexibility to move to higher deductible plans.
- Aflac helps keep worker compensation premiums in check.
- Aflac will implement Section 125 at no cost.
- One-on-one personal communication, enrollment services; taking the enrollment workload and claims process away from the employer.
- Aflac policies are 100% Voluntary.
- Aflac supplemental policies increase employee satisfaction and give
employers a competitive edge when recruiting new employees and retaining existing ones.
- Aflac groups can be set up with groups as small as 3 employees.
Advantages to Employees:
- Aflac benefits are paid directly to the employee, regardless of any other insurance.
- Aflac provides protection against loss of earnings due to accident or illness.
- Aflac benefits can be used to cover any direct or indirect expenses they may incur at a time of diminished earning power. These benefits can offset expenses such as co-payments, deductibles, childcare, food, and lodging.
- Aflac's wide variety of policies lets the employee decide what benefits they feel are fit for them and their family.
- Employees will qualify for significantly reduced group rates that they share with everyone else in their class across the country.
- Our policies are guaranteed renewable and provide annual wellness benefits to your employees.
- All plans are totally portable; if you leave for any reason your benefits can continue at the same group rate.
- Most claims are paid within 4-6 business days so we get money in your employee's pocket when they need it most.
If you have any questions about Bruen Deldin DiDio's AFLAC program or if you would like to arrange a meeting with one of our group health experts, please contact:
Joseph Mango in Connecticut:
866-793-9999 ext. 401
Lauren Bruen-Nicholson in New York:
800-660-6934 Ext. 331
If you wish to be contacted via email - please use our request a quote form.