Self-Storage Facility Insurance
Bruen Deldin DiDio has created a comprehensive insurance program designed specifically for the unique needs of your self storage facility. We begin with a detailed analysis of your property and liability exposures. Then we align your facility with our national and regional programs and are able to find the option with the most comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing for your facility.
Converted building? No problem!
Unfenced facility? No problem!
Coastal wind exposure? No problem!
Our programs all include the following coverages:
- Customer Good's Liability - broad form coverage protecting you from legal liability for loss or damage to customer's personal property, including property stores in the open. Includes defense and court costs.
- Sale & Disposal Legal Liability - broad for coverage for claims against you for negligent acts arising from sale, removal and disposition of customer property when reclaiming rents space for which rental or other charges are delinquent or unpaid.
- Pollution Removal - coverage for cost to remove pollutants from a storage unit required by statutory authority.
In addition to the specialized self storage coverages, our policies include higher limits than the standard insurance policy:
- Replacement Cost Blanket Property
- Business Income Actual Loss Sustained
- Medical Payments
- Computer Media
- Employee Dishonesty
- Accounts Receivable
- Ordinance or Law
- Debris Removal
- Employee's Property
- Fences, Walks, Roads, Paved Surfaces
- Hired & Non-owned Auto Liability
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Lawns, Outdoor Trees, Shrubs
- Money, Checks, Money Orders
- Newly Acquired Property
- Sinkhole Collapse (For Florida facilities)
Click here to use our form and request a quote or call 866-793-9999 x307