Surety & Bonding
Our extensive experience in surety and bonding, along with our commitment to maintaining a strong agent/client relationship, helps to ensure your long-term success. We’re experts in the surety and bonding arena, with a thorough knowledge of its unique details and requirements, and offer a wide variety of options to guarantee commercial and personal obligations are met.
At BDD we offer bonds from $1,000 up to $150 million. And, with our Contractor's Express Program we can obtain up to $500,000 in bonding for you with in a 24 to 48 hour period with only minimal information required.
Bruen Deldin DiDio Associates partners with several A.M. Best Rated A rated, US Treasury Listed sureties that are licensed to do business in all 50 states with bonding capacity to handle a wide variety of bonding needs.
The surety division personnel are committed to these high standards as normal activities in the course of business:
- Serve as an informative advisor with respect to your surety program as it relates to other aspects of your business.
- Provide clear and meaningful explanations on all levels of the surety relationship including the impact of contractor, agent, surety company developments as well as external factors affecting the relationship.
- Objectively review and comment upon the reasonableness of contract terms and adequacy of financing pertaining to specific projects.
- Attend construction project closing (upon request)
- Delivery of the proper documents in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a reasonable and discreet approach to dealing with owners, banks, and creditors.
- Periodically review the financial condition, job progress, personnel, continuity, equipment, and future plans which influence the extension of surety credit.
- Offer a source of references for accountants, attorneys, contractors, and financial institutions
Surety & Bonding Services We Offer: